Sunday, June 5, 2011

Top 10 Lists

I thought about doing some more top ten lists. All of them would of course be my opinion only. Some I thought of were ugliest cars, best looking cars, favorite cars from the 70's, etc. It surprises me how difficult these lists are to do. I mean 10 ugliest cars of all time! Cars have been around since the late 1800's and there are thousands to choose from. I might need to narrow the category down some. Maybe ugliest cars of a decade or certain manufacturer. Ugliest cars I have seen. I guess I have some work to do on this.
Doing a top ten list of your favorite cars is tough to do. The list would most likely have cars on it that I have never owned. How does one know something is their favorite if they have never tried it. I will give you an example. Most of my life I wanted a 1967 Pontiac GTO. A few years back the opportunity was there for me to purchase one. After owning the car for a few years I came to realize that I liked the car, but it wasn't what I always imagined it would be. Can I put the car on a top ten favorite list? I still really love the style of the car and driving a 4-speed muscle car is a must do. So yeah, I'll always have a soft spot for the 1967 GTO

No comments:

Post a Comment