Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saratoga Museum Spring Invitational






This past weekend May 13-14 the Saratoga Auto Museum hosted their spring invitational auto show. The weather did not cooperate very well, but on Saturday the rain held out long enough for my family and I to see some great cars. This event always brings out some very rare and high end cars. This year did not disappoint. This is one show that I am likely see a car that I have never seen before, except maybe in magazines or books. Or a car that I have never even heard of before.
The Saratoga Auto Museum also debuted their new "Forza Italia" display of Italian cars for the summer. There are some great classics from Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia, Iso Grifo and more. Included in the display is a modern Alfa Romeo 8C. This car has the designed and styling of the great classics of years past.
If you get a chance check out the new display.

No comments:

Post a Comment