Sunday, October 16, 2011

Car Movies The Bad

Save yourself some time skip these movies. I haven't seen all of these. I was forewarned by others who care. I will start with Cannonball Run II. I owned the DVD and started watching it 3-4 times and could never bear to finish it. Days of Thunder was terrible. The story was great and done right would have been a great NASCAR movie. The script made me want to puke. Skip watching Days of Thunder and watch Stroker Ace instead (I'll let you borrow it). Cars II was a disappointment. I really feel that the first Cars movie was a great movie. The second had a poor story line and added violence that wasn't needed for the story. I have never seen Driven or Dukes of Hazzard the movie and never will. There are probably many more for this list I just can't remember right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment