Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Owl's Head Transportation Museum

I had a chance this past Sunday to check out the Owl's Head Transportation Museum in Owl's Head, Maine. I have been here before almost 20 years ago or more. I wanted to stop over and see it again. This is a very nice museum with lots of nice automobiles, motorcycles and planes to see. They had a feature exhibit on MG autos. They have a great display of WWI and WWII vintage planes that you just can't anywhere. They have many shows at the museum throughout the year. At many of these shows you can see the vintage planes flying. If you are on vacation in Maine I recommend you check this place out.



Also further north on the Maine coast is the Seal Cove Auto Museum. I didn't have the opportunity to visit it during this trip but hope to in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment